Saturday, August 2, 2008

It's been a while...

Well...right now I'm typing this up on my new and very, very fabulous laptop! YAY! It's super cute and totally fast (it's " screamin' " as Jon says).

I have some very important reading to do (the last book in my favorite book series came out at midnight last night) so this post will be brief. Just wanted to say I am all moved back to Abilene, just came home this weekend to get my laptop (it came in the mail). The house I am living in Abilene is great, but also a nightmare at times. My identity was stolen last weekend. The Grove (my old apartment complex) screwed me over on my last month's rent. And...I had my mom TiVo some Dick Van Dyke movies that were showing on the Hallmark channel, but I now realize that was pointless because I'm going back to Abilene tomorrow. Sadness.

Did I mention that I have a new fabulous laptop? It's really great! Fuschia with flowers (a modern, sophisticated print). And it's screamin'. I wonder if that's inappropriate at all. You never know with Jon. ;-) I apologize if that is not appropriate terminology. I think it's okay though.

I turned in my paper for the classes I took while in Germany. Once I do the data transfer from my old laptop on to this one I will post it here.

Mmmmm....that's all for now. I have to go read now...I'm on page 230 of 754. I gotta get crack-a-lackin'!

No comments: